Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Begins

I am so ready to relax a bit about school. We have testing tomorrow and then we'll take a break until after we return from Alaska. We're going on an Alaskan cruise! We are all looking forward to it. It's especially exciting to me because I am not in charge. Usually when we go on vacation, I am in charge on making the arrangements and scheduling our time. This time I am not in control! My parents earned this trip through their business, but they decided to invite the children and I along. Isn't that awesome? I never, ever thought that I would get to see Alaska and I've always wanted to! Another perk to our trip is that I get to see my cousin "Mary Grace" on a layover on the way home. We haven't seen each other in over 3 years! I miss her terribly and wish that our families could share our lives more regularly.

No comments: