Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Seussical the Musical


Anne had the opportunity of being involved with a local production of Seussical Jr. What a fantastic experience it's been for her and she's enjoyed every single minute of it! She can't wait until the next production, but I'm thankful for a reprieve with the upcoming Christmas break. She had six straight afternoon/evenings of rehearsals before the production on Sunday. I feel tired and I wasn't even doing it! However, I wouldn't change a thing and I'm very glad that she was involved in it.

3 comments:

LaRessie said...

We wanted to come so bad. We just couldn't make it. SAD. K really wanted to see Anne. We need to get them together.
WE just found out that our community theater will be doing Seussical the Musical in March. All my girls are trying out. Kam is too little to try out though.. SO SAD. But they are excited..

Kindred Blessings said...

I was hoping to see you all LaRessie. You were missed.

mary grace said...

How wonderful! It loks like it was fun!