It seems like I am reminded daily how fast time goes by. Some days it seems like I should be teaching a 10 & 12 year
olds when in reality I'm teaching a 14 and (almost) 16 year old. Where did time go? I am so, so thankful to God that I have been able to
homeschool Peter & Anne. I'm also thankful that both of my kids enjoy being
homeschooled. The fact that they want to be learning at home warms my heart!

Anne is holding up the results of a lab on friction (where shoes were used).
Peter is teaching & doing the weapons choreography for a local production of "The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe". He's also been cast as Aslan. Anne is also in the play. She's Mawgrim (the wolf) and the Phoenix & a dancer. They're enjoying being a part of a theater class!
This is my book shelf before we began school. I took a picture so I'll remember that it was once neat. Keeping up with our "learning clutter" is a daily task some days.
No comments:
Post a Comment