Just in case you aren't aware, there is a new Indian Jones movie coming out. What I know about the new movie comes from Peter and even though I don't know all the details, but he will not let me forget this fact nor will he stop asking me detailed questions about the series and the new movie (as if I'm an expert)! He walks around humming the "Indiana Jones" theme song which, unfortunately for me, is now stuck in my head! This is far better than the Greek alphabet song that was stuck in my head last week though so I'm not complaining! LOL
If you have a child into Legos and Indiana Jones, there is now a line of themed "Indiana Jones" Legos. I never thought of Indy or his father as a Lego man, but they created a remarkable likeness! I especially like Indy's hat and whip accessories. What amazes me is that a movie series that came out when I was a kid, is something that interests my son. You can check them out at: http://indianajones.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx
3 comments:
Indiana Jones!! Wow!! This excites me. I haven't seen them in years!!
Has Peter seen the originals? We let Jo watch the first one, but she covered her eyes through all the intense parts b/c she doesn't like that kind of stuff. Have you let him watch National Treasure? A friend with a son the same age says it's a hit with her boy.
Yes, he's seen all the Indiana Jones and both National Treasures. He just watched "The Temple of Doom" for the first time the week before last. I help out on that one because it's the most intense IMO. Anne doesn't enjoy the intense parts either.
Post a Comment