I haven't updated my blog in some time. The reasons for this are many. For one, I've been pretty sick. I'm finishing up my second round of antibiotics. It's been almost 6 years since I've had to take any. I had "Atypical Bronchitis". All I know is that my chest hurt and I was so sick of coughing. I am not one to run to the doctor easily, but after suffering with feeling bad for over a month, I went...and wanted to go!
Another reason that I haven't been blogging is that I've had "bloggers block". There's lots going on but I seem to question why would anyone be interested in reading about it? Has anyone else in the blogging community ever felt that way? The third reason that I haven't been updating my blog is that between school, Kung Fu and a steady stream of visitors, I just haven't felt like taking the time for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment