Today we went on a field trip to pan for gold because we've been studying the California Gold Rush of 1849. After our panning we went to a nearby park to have a picnic and discovered a Bamboo Grove. The kids enjoyed exploring it and I, of course, had to take some pictures!
6 comments:
That is pretty cool... Isn't bamboo awesome! If it is where I am thinking this is...You missed about three geocaches in the park area there...Let's go some time!
That sounds great!
Cool pics! Looks just like China... I'd love to have a big bamboo grove like that near here!
I was thinking that it would be a cool place to get photos of them in their Kung Fu clothes.
What setting did you change to get your blog to fill up the entire page? Mine is little in the middle and yours is bigger with more space for stuff?? Do you have any idea??
I hate to admit it, but I have no clue.
Post a Comment