I hate chain letters, but this idea seems fun. I saw this posted on my friend's blog. Join in if you'd like to!
1. Post a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3 comments:
One of my first memories of you was when your whole family came over for dinner and you all brought a huge pan of bananna pudding. So, yummy! I could go for some more...:O) But, my favorite memories of you is seeing your eyes light up each week with excitement as you told me about what you and the kids had done is Sunday school!! You are truely the best teacher the kids have ever had and I miss you SO much!! Nothing is the same without you and your family.
So many memories! How to choose just one? I remember walks on the beach - didn't we think we were something back then! The grand journey out west - still want to recreate that with my own kiddos! Your family gave me such a glimpse into the world outside our little town! And slumber parties in your basement... oh, and all that 80's pop music (gag me with a spoon!) Can't forget our infatuation with certain movie star brothers. :-P
It is hard to choose just one. You were the first friend I had when I moved from Florida. You and your family invited us to spend Thanksgiving our first year up here. What a wonderful blessing that was! Then, how could I ever forget you and your parents offering to keep my other 3 kids for me when I had Claire. You are a wonderful friend I will never forget! This was a great idea to do!
Post a Comment