
It took me a few days, but I finally got the time to take a new photo of our timeline and post it. A friend was generous enough to give me two extra large bulletin boards about the time we moved to our new house. I decided to use them for our timeline because previously I had been struggling with the strips coming off the wall. There is
approximately 10 feet of the green "B.C." area and about 20 feet of the blue "A.D." area.

If I could change one thing about the timeline, I would allow more space in the blue "A.D." area. As you can see, there are some very crowded areas!
6 comments:
Oh, thank you so much for sharing your wall time line! I've been wanting to do something like this for a very long time, but have been stumped on just how to do it.
Kathy @ www.restorationplace.typepad.com
(found you at the Sonlight forums :-)
It's GREAT! And I see that you use the Homeschool in the Woods timeline figures! :-)
Is there any other timeline figure other than "Homeschool in the Woods"? LOL
I actually bought another type on cd to "save money". Then I realized how poorly designed they were and ended up purchasing the "Homeschool in teh Woods" figures. I really wasted money!
does anyone have a recommendation for finding dates to post on a timeline from the "young earth" view, creation-the cross? i'm looking for a website online, not a book to buy. thx, jb
I'm thinking that you can either spead the timelines farther apart and put yarn from the timeline to the event so that it's obvious that at that "bubble" of time, much happened.
Otherwise, can you cut the strips and add more sentance strips and bulletin board border so that a period of time can be stretched enough to fit all of the events. This idea will change the scale so that it might not give the same effect as grouping them in a cluster. I'm sure much happened at any given time in history, but by grouping it shows how many [of the events that you are studying] happened near the same times.
Also, you can look online for articles about events and copy any non-copyrighted items for your timelines. Maybe go to a site such as "today in history".
Здравствуйте!
Пару лет назад сделала для дочки вот такую ленту: http://katto4ka.livejournal.com/150039.html
Сейчас собрались на семейное образование переводиться, так что тема наглядных пособий как никогда остра.
Рада очень, что встретила Вас на просторах интернета!
Post a Comment