Monday, February 2, 2009

I've Been So Slack!

I've been so slack about writing on my blog. I don't have a great excuse unfortunately. Life has been busy, but it always is. I think busyness just comes with homeschooling, having children and being involved with people. "Involved with people" is a very good way to describe us. My family is very "involved with people". Sometimes so much so that I feel "full" (that's my mother's phrase). Growing up an only-child afforded me with a lot of time spent alone. I don't think I've ever completely gotten over this tendency. I am a "people person", but I also need quiet time. Ironically, time with my children has become "quiet time" which is even more ironic if you know Peter who came out of my womb making noise! Entertaining is draining, but enjoyable to me...and we've had a steady stream of visitors for the last month or so.

1 comment:

Anne Devlin said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! :-D