Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Alive!

We're back from Alaska and life has...well...EXPLODED! I want to go back on vacation!! We now have a very, very active, but very, very cute and sweet puppy named Baxter. We also came home to church problems. To top it off, I got sick...very, very sick...I've never felt so bad! I think it was food poisoning. I survived and am praising God!

Here's a photo of Baxter before he was trimmed:


2 comments:

Anne Devlin said...

I'm so sorry to hear about all the problems you came home to - hope the joy of new pup makes up for the church issues and illness. Loving the pics from your vacation!!!
-Anne :-)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

We have a full grown toy poodle that is 5 pounds 8 oz. Your dog looks like a similar shade, "red".

If it is a poodle it is fickle. I don't let him run around outside anymore because he does not seem to understand or learn not to eat what is outside. He was getting sick at least once a week and with this approach rarely.